Thursday, October 21

the most wonderful time of the year

omg.
i love halloween more than any other day of the year.

and for the life of me, I can't figure out a good costume. i really loved loved loved my zombie costume from last year and can't think of anything that comes close to it. here is my genius brainchild from halloween '09 (i know i look a little moody, but i was going for terrifying...):

it needs to be scary, that is my only requirement. Here are some of my ideas in no particular order:

zombie pt. 2
mummy
skeleton
ghost

what should i do!? help help help!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Not sure anything can top that photo my dear....but if I think of anything I'll let ya know :)

A Real Winner said...

ghost.

Jill & Brandon said...

hahaha brandon just said "WHAT!? Who is that?" Haha then I told him it was you. I don't know why he was so surprised.